Killer Fonts User License Agreement:
By downloading and/or installing Killer Fonts software you agree to the following user license terms:
no refunds. DDI will exchange defective products only
with the purchaser. Purchaser must be on file with DDI (this happens automatically
during the purcahse process). Furthemore your credit has to have been cleared
1. Each font is licensed for use
on a single printer or output device in conjunction with a maximum of 5
2. A multi-device site license upgrade must be purchased for multiple device use according to the multi-device license schedule in section 9. Each location and/or entity must purchase a separate license, starting with the first device. An output device is any printer, such as a Linotronic rasterizer, laser printer, or dot-matrix printer, any video display terminal or any other device where display is generated from the font software outlines, such as with the use of Adobe Type Manager, if the font is to be used primarily for display terminals that generate the output, as in a multimedia CD.
3. Killer Fonts software may not be copied or duplicated in any form except for backup purposes. Killer Fonts software or documentation may not be rented, leased, sublicensed or lent to another person or entity.
4. Killer Fonts software may not be returned or exchanged unless defective. Defective software shall be replaced by the same software.
5. Any software, EPS file, illustration, or anything derived from Killer Fonts software must be used according to the original licensing terms. This means, for example, that any modified Killer Font, or any outline information derived from any Killer Font is still licensed for the same number of devices as the original and may not be sublicensed, given away, or sold without written permission from Digital Download, Inc. Digital Download is responsible for technical support of it's officially distributed fonts only. Killer Fonts is not responsible for modified and/or regenerated software.
6. The user of this Killer Fonts software agrees to credit Killer Fonts as the trademark and copyright owner of the Killer Fonts and list the font names, wherever and whenever design, production, or any other credits are shown.
7. Any violation by you of this agreement shall cause this license to be terminated. In the event of termination, and without limiting any other remedies which may be available against you, you must immediately return the font software to Killer Fonts and certify that no copy remains in your, or anyone else's possession.
8. Digital Download Inc. makes no warranties express or implied as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise. Without limiting the forgoing, Digital Download shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, including damages from loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, arising out of the use or inability to use the product.
9. Multi-device License Upgrade Schedule:
Killer Fonts software is automatically licensed for use with a single output device in conjunction with a maximum of 5 CPUs. Each location and/or entity must purchase a separate license, starting with the first device. The upgrade price is calculated as a percentage of the original price of the software. The following is cumulative:
2nd printer with up to 10 CPUs: add 50 percent of original price
3rd to 10th printer with 11 to 50 CPUs: add 20 percent for each printer or each 5 CPUs
11th to 25th printer with 51 to 125 CPUs: add 15 percent for each printer or each 5 CPUs
26th to 50th printer with 126 to 250 CPUs: add 10 percent for each printer or each 5 CPUs
51st printer and over with 251 CPUs and over: add 5 percent for each printer or each 5 CPUs
If your usage exceeds the number of CPUs for a given output device category, you must purchase the upgrade with the applicable number of CPUs.